The Rawdah (referred to as al-Rawdah al-Mutaharah), covered by the dome over the south-east corner of the mosque, was constructed in 1817C.E. during the reign of Sultan Mahmud II. The dome was painted green in 1837 C.E. and came to be known as the “Green Dome“.
DAFTAR INDEKS HADITS, klik di bawah ini
Copyright © 2020 WWW.ISLAMISLAMI.COM The Truth Islamic Religion Network Information Education Network. All rights reserved